The Kodak Picture Scanning System is a professional quality high speed scanner and flatbed scanner for delicate photos. For those who ever tried to scan a box of photos on a flatbed scanner, the up-to-85-pictures-per-minute speed will delight you. The Kodak Picture Saver Scanning System Software features an easy-to use, icon-based interface. Our Center Consultants are also available to assist you.
- Scanned images can look better than originals
- Get richer details and more vibrant colors from Kodak Perfect Touch Technology
- Old, fragile prints and documents are handled with extra care
- Streaks are virtually eliminated
- Save your outputs as JPEG files or TIFF to media such as CDs, DVDs and flash drives
- Great solutions for photos in albums as well as delicate originals
If photos have been in an album for a long time, they may be glued in or covered with plastic protectors. With the Kodak Photo Selector Accessory, multiple photos on each album page can be scanned on a Kodak Flatbed Accessory, and then saved as individual image files. So there’s no risk of harm to them and album pages remain intact.